Oracle’s Intelligent track and trace application connects to SaaS and PaaS applications, as well as other cloud applications.
It can be used to give visibility into supply chain networks. It can be used by asset owners to track and trace items and provide transparency between trading partners.
It can be difficult to keep track of where the product is located and how long it will take for the product to arrive.
Oracles blockchain track & trace can be used to address any type of dispute, fraud, or other issues that could arise in order to ensure smooth supply chain management.
Features Of Oracle Track And Trace
1. Connected And Prebuilt
The application was built on Oracle Enterprise Platform and can be used to sync with multiple apps.
These include enterprise resource planning and supply chain management, Internet of things, and Customer service applications. It can be used to:
- Get transactions from multiple sources
- This provides a complete view of all business transactions
- Get detailed reports on the movement of trading partners within a network.
2. More Transparent
The most secure method of keeping a record of all non-disputable transactions is to be used by all partners. This timeline shows you the track history and the attached paperwork for each stage.
3. Faster Results At Better Prices
Customers can revolutionize their businesses by using Oracle’s intelligent track & trace system. They can apply new processes, simplify business processes, and reduce costs.
4. Industry Expertise
Oracle is a well-known name in the industry and has unparalleled industry expertise. Oracle also works with many supply chain customers to help them develop solutions for different industries, such as:
- Tracking product from the beginning point to the retail location for a global retailer.
- Controlling and tracing a meat producer.
- Monitoring perishable products throughout the supply chain.
- Cosmetics manufacturers must comply with regulations.
5. Built-in Simulators
Built-in simulators give you a view of the value before any systems are implemented. Simulators are also useful in defining all business networks and how they move.
6. End To End Supply Chain Visibility
The founder monitors the visibility of all the partners and decides how each business would progress and influence the work.
7. Stakeholder Privileges
An assortment of business heads can increase innovation and reduce costs, which in turn will lead to lower risks..
Enterprise managers receive the best support possible to manage different use cases and address deployment.
- Founder: He is responsible for deciding which partners will become part of the network. He is responsible for all simulations and accounts.
- Endorsing Partners – These are trading partners who set all rules to establish the validity of transactions. They can also use personalized copies to address distributed ledgers.
- Participating Partner: He can only see the files in read-only mode and post documents.